Deneholme.net is a gaming community basically oriented in building a pc for gaming for beginners and pro users, but in this post we would like to pay attention to something more important, children safety. Last month there was an incident where child had dissapierd and the partents were unable to find it for a couple of day. This why this post is about gps watches and how parents can track their children.
THE WATCH IS CONNECTED IN A NUTSHELL
- Sends and receives calls
- Allows you to locate it on a Google map of a child
- Alert button SOS integrated
- Application compatible with the iPhone and Android phones
- Cost $ 95, and it requires a package of about $ 10 / month with a mobile network 2G/GSM to work
NUMBER Of MISSING CHILDREN DEALT with BY CHILDREN’s NETWORK-BACK IN 2017
- 144 records listed in total (a record for the organization)
- 125 cases were resolved
- 19 unresolved cases. Of this number, 16 cases involved children abducted by a family member, and 3 cases relate to young people still in a fugue
If you have a missing child, please report it immediately.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN GPS WATCHES FOR KIDS
There are multiple GPS watches for kids brands available nowadays. There are features such as video calls, two-way communication; some have better long lasting batteries than others and so on. The prices of this GPS tracker vary greatly. Some include a SIM card plan with them. So obviously you need to be careful about choosing the right one for your kids. You can go ahead and read some reviews explaining all the features and choose the best GPS watch for kids. Read all the reviews and decide how would be best to track your kid and remember still to be safe! These devices help but aren’t 100% reliable all the time, so be wary as if they don’t exist!